Sunday, February 17, 2013

Free pack of worksheets- About me!

Worksheets are an easy tool to practice language skills like writing and new words recognition as well as a good way to reinforce learning areas that still need a little work like math, phonics, writing, reading.They were designed to be fun and engaging including learning topics such as My family, At the Zoo, Healthy food and more! You will also find packs to complement your literature units such as Goldilocks and the three bears, the 3 pigs and many more.. Don't see what you're looking for?  Use my contact form to let me know what you need!.   


About me! worksheets pack includes 27 worksheets :
  •  My body
  • My country
  • My family
  • My favourite book
  • My friends
  • My house
  • My pencil case
  • My pet
  • My school
  • My schoolbag
  • My teacher
  • My toys
  • My telephone number
  • My toys
  • This is me
  • My favourite animal
  • My favourite cartoon
  • My favourite colour
  • My favourite film
  • My favourite fruit
  • My favourite ice-cream
  • My favourite number
  • My favourite pet
  • My favourite place
  • My favourite subject
  • My favourite toy
  • My favourite vegetable
More worksheet packs here
If you find this resource helpful,

3 comments:

  1. I have been try to download the "ABOUT ME worksheet which comes in a bundle, but am unable to evn though i have registered on the site. please what i should do now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, I've just checked it and you can download the files in your account, then downloads. If you have a TPT store, check here
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/About-me-worksheets-715178 or let me know,please. thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hello Angela,
    I really want to see the worksheets but unable to download.Please help me! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete